WordPress Security by Blog Defender
Imagine, you’ve spent months developing an amazing website. Researched your niche, created unique content. Invested time or hard-earned dollars on SEO, link building and traffic, but easily often overlooked your Wordpress Security Software.
Finally your site is getting regular visitors AND income, then one day you wake up and it’s … all … gone.
Your site’s been hacked, and all that hard work has gone up in smoke.
It could take you DAYS to restore your site.
Your hosting account has been suspended or banned.
You’ve been BLACKLISTED by the search engines.
And every day your business is bleeding profits.
SECURE YOUR SITES FROM 99.9% OF ALL HACKER, BOT AND BRUTE FORCE ATTACKS
Relax, knowing that your money sites, digital products and subscriber lists are completely secure. Continue to build your business knowing that your traffic ISN’T being compromised. All WITHOUT costly plugins or EXPENSIVE monthly fees paid to security specialists.
That’s Just For Starters – Blog Defender Goes Many Steps Further:
- Hides your WP version, stopping most hackers in their tracks
- Turns off username broadcasting, cutting a hacker’s chance to attack your site in half
- Disables directory indexing, so hackers can’t access your uploaded files to launch an attack
- Masks theme exposure and plugin signatures – shutting down most potential exploits
WordPress Blog Defender Is Like Having A TRIPLE Kryptonite Lock On Your Best Bike
The bottom line is this. Most hackers – like bike thieves – are lazy. They’ll try for “easy” wins. When they come across your site and see the security in place, most will move on instantly.
Those that go a step further will be blocked at every turn. And soon realise it’s not in their best interest to continue. Then they’ll move to another, more vulnerable website.
Hacked Blogs – The LONG TERM Damage To Your Online Reputation Can Be Devastating!
Short term loss of profits from having a site hacked is really just the start of the story. Having your entire subscriber base compromised – often sold and presented with fraudulent offers – is where things get really scary.
Add in the fact that any or all of your PAID products can start popping up on free sharing sites, and it’s easy to realize that being hacked is a serious risk to any online business.
And if you think your hosting company, basic security plugins and even paid services will protect your site, think again. In my years of experience, none of these have done anything to secure my websites.
- Back up to DropBox, Amazon Web Services, Rackspace Cloudfiles, FTP & Email
- Database only or full site backup
- Scheduled backups
- Exclude files or tables
- Restore or deploy ta a different host, including from a localhost setup
- URL replacement for site migration
- Backup notifications
- Individual file restore option
- Mass text replace in databases
- Auto database scan and repair
- Malware scan & blacklist check
- Brute force protection
- File change detection
- 404 detection
- Strong password enforcement
- Lock out bad users
- Away mode
- Hide login & admin
- Email notifications (user lockouts etc.)
- Online file comparisons
- Two factor login authentication
- scheduled malware scans
- +Standard security tweaks